- Job Reference: AS/SE/FS/AM
- Date Posted: 15 July 2022
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: + Company Benefits
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Role: Account Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-7pm (Rotating Shifts)
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
We are currently recruiting an Account Manager for a fantastic financial services organisation based on the outskirts of Sevenoaks (own transportation will be required).
The Deal Making Team assists the company by promoting a one-stop-shop service to
appointed dealers and their customers!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Customer-focused, enthusiastic, proactive, adaptable, sales-oriented people who love to
learn new things!
- You will always go the extra mile to support and understand the needs of customers,
dealers, and colleagues, leaving things better than when you found them.
- Will take pride in your work by suggesting and facilitating better approaches, always have high energy, and love thinking outside the box to make things happen.
- Will acknowledge that being part of a team can sometimes mean working outside of your comfort zone or job description.
- Predominantly handling inbound and outbound phone calls from dealers and
customers. No cold calling is required.
- Treating customers fairly by offering them the best options to assist with their
- Taking ownership and overcoming objections by presenting positive solutions
through integrity, negotiation, and collaboration.
- Being self-motivated, whilst working as a team to successfully achieve set targets
and team service levels.
- Able to quickly and effectively multi-task, always maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Working alongside our lending partners to deliver a great customer experience.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Adaptable, reliable, collaborative, and resilient with a pragmatic approach to business needs.
- Active listener who is open-minded and able to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrates initiative whilst still adhering to regulatory policies and procedures.
- Proven history of successfully working within a target-driven environment whilst remaining
- Motor dealership or finance broker career background would be an advantage.
- 25 Days Annual Leave Entitlement
- One additional day's leave for your birthday
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Insurance Cover
- Self-Invested Pension Plan (SIPP)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Access to Blue Motor Finance benefits portal
- Gym Membership discounts
- Eye Care Cost reimbursement
- Premium Bonds for children
- Office Social Activities.
*Due to the nature of this position you will have to drive and have a vehicle of your own*
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...