An exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed person to join our highly successful team. You can initially train for a B.Tech. and then a B.Eng. subsequently becoming a Chartered Building Services Engineer. At the same time you will get superb job experience working on a large variety of exciting projects, be well paid whilst training and have no degree loan debt when qualified! There is the opportunity to specialise in either Mechanical or Electrical design during the period of training. The work entails a combination of office and site visits.
You must have:-
- A minimum of five GCSE's grade 4 and above. Mathematics GCSE level 6 and GCSE level 5 essential. Physics and a technology/computer science subject preferred.
- A level's in Mathematics and Physics advantageous but not essential.
- You must be enthusiastic, committed, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Be interested in using the latest CAD systems for design work and calculations.
- A genuine interest in helping to deliver buildings which meet the needs of the people that use them.
Our designs are engineered to provide a service and product of the highest quality as well as address the ever increasing demands for energy reduction with lower carbon emissions. See our website www.swp.co.uk
- An excellent training scheme salary structure, 37.5 hours per week including day release, 33 days annual holidays including bank holidays.