Your Move Charterhouse is a successful estate agent trading in Margate, Westgate and Birchington. They provide Residential Estate Agency services along with residential rental services as well as referring conveyancing, mortgages and insurance services.
Good public transport links due to town centre location.
Description of Vacancy
Based in their Margate branch they are looking for an apprentice to help with the following tasks.
- Registration of tenants and landlords
- Submitting referencing, checking. referencing and chasing when appropriate
- Uploading EICRs/GSCs/EPCs to files
- Ensuring window display is kept up to date
- Calling leads and booking viewings
- Carrying out viewings when necessary
- Processing card payments
- Arranging and meeting clients
- Arranging key collections and drop offs
- General office duties as required
£158.40 per week
Monday – Friday 10.00-16.00
30 paid hours per week
Includes 30 minute paid lunch break
20% paid time during working hours to complete learning
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and grammar.
- Ability to learn database skills.
- Confident using email.
- Quick and efficient learning skills.
- Good communicator
- Emotional intelligence
GCSE Level 4/5 (or Grade A-C) in English and Maths, or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities. Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.