Credit Underwriter (Part-time & Full-time opportunities)
- Job Reference: SK/Underwriter2022
- Date Posted: 23 June 2022
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
- Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
- Bonus/Benefits: plus Bens
- Sector: Banking
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Are you an experienced Credit Underwriter with a background in the financial industry? If so our client needs you! Are you looking for Part-time or Full-time opportunities?
Here at KHR, we are working closely with a specialist lender based close to Tonbridge & Sevenoaks. The company is steadily growing and they need a switched on Underwriter to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Underwriter to expand their knowledge. As a Credit Underwriter, your responsibilities will be to provide brokers and customers with accurate case updates during all stages of the process. You will be assessing cases from the brokers and direct customers in order to make informed underwriting decisions that comply with company policies as well as carrying out risk assessments on loan applications.
As a Credit Underwriter you will also be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
* Drafting policies documents
* To provide excellent customer service at all times
* To minimise risks with a strong focus on fraud avoidance
* General admin and data entry tasks
Skills & Experience
* At least 3 years of credit underwriting experience within a financial institution
* Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Fluent in English
* Salary between £35,000- £45,000 (depending on experience)
* Based in Kent
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...