Chalkwell Coach Hire Ltd have been a family run business for over ninety years and to this day our philosophy remains the same as it did at the beginning; To provide a professional service with a personal touch.
We are a highly experienced and professional coach operator for a work, school or personal excursions.
Whether companies’ requirements are for a half-day tour or a longer holiday break we can provide the solution. Our coaching staff has extensive knowledge of destinations and routes throughout the UK and Europe. We are always pleased to give our customers pricing guides and to answer any queries they may have.
27 minute walk from Sittingbourne train station.
9 minute walk from Broom Road bus stop (route 349)
Description of vacancy
We are looking for an apprentice to join our busy administration team at our Head Office in Sittingbourne. This varied role will include elements of customer services, marketing, social media as well as day to day administration duties.
Main duties for the role will include :-
- Answering telephones and greeting customers face to face that visit
- General Office administrative duties including data entry
- Traffic office cover
- Website Maintenance and social media updates
- Direct marketing and mail shots
- Proof reading flyers and documents
- Taking new bookings and managing existing bookings
- Dealing with coach travel or day booking quotes via our bespoke system
This is not an exhaustive list, but designed to give candidates a good idea of the role.
£144.30 per week (based on £4.81 for 30 hrs per week)
Working Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 2pm. (30 hours per week)
- Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft publisher an advantage
- Confident dealing with people over the phone and face to face
- Happy to work as individual and part of a team
- Adaptable and flexible
- Smart Appearance
GCSE Grade 9 - 4 (or A - C) in English and Maths. Or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities. Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.