Louis and Co put professionalism, honesty, transparency, and integrity are at the heart of everything they do. The company strategy is to have one agent from valuation to completion. The team is built on invaluable relationships with solicitors, surveyors, and mortgage brokers, all crucial in holding a sale together. The company believe that great customer service is the key to a great customer experience. As a result, fall through rates are low and many past sales have occurred purely through word of mouth and excellent service.
10 minute walk from Maidstone East Station.
2 minute walk from Maidstone bus station.
Description of Vacancy
An opportunity to start a career with an established Estate Agent in Maidstone as a Customer Service and Administration Assistant. The role will involve a wide and interesting range of duties, providing the very best in customer relations and meticulous administration support and aftercare.
You will be required to help with all aspects of customer care, before during and after sales.
Duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer service via e-mail, telephone and internal/external messaging systems.
- Meeting with, discussing and understanding the needs of Clients.
- Scheduling appointments that are suitable with the client’s availability.
- Performing research of the local market by comparing properties and checking market activity to establish a selling price.
- Listing properties with the relevant services and amenities.
- Liaising between the buyers and sellers to negotiate prices by using their marketing abilities and knowledge.
- Taking digital photos of properties for presentation to buyers and advertising collateral.
- Revealing any new information to buyers and presenting any details about the properties seen during the research process.
- Staging home properties for visits.
- Meet and greet service to customers.
- Provide customers with advice, guidance and support.
- Helping with customer issues and after care.
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Data management and compiling reports.
- Keeping marketing materials up to date.
£5.28 per hour, £205.22 per week.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 1pm
Half hour for lunch
Includes 20% paid time for training
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as "Off the Job Training"
- Good attention to detail
- Keen to learn and hardworking
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel etc)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Smart and presentable
- Flexible and resourceful
- Committed to self-development
- Drive to develop career further
GCSE Level 9-4 (or Grade A-C) in English and maths, or equivalent qualifications in these subjects
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities. Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.