Customer Service Coordinator
- Job Reference: AJ/CSC
- Date Posted: 2 February 2024
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: West Malling, Kent
- Salary: £28,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + On Call Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- Sector: Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client is a leading Repairs and Maintenance business based in Wrotham.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Customer Service Coordinator will provide high-quality service levels to customers as well as support an internal team.
Responsibilities will include:
* Maintain internal CRM and call logging systems with updated information
* Liaise with customers regarding reactive maintenance issues, and schedule contractors to complete works on time and within budget
* Support Project Managers with the production of quotes, placing subcontractor orders, purchasing, and ensuring all necessary access permits are obtained for jobs
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
Excellent customer service, organisational and administration skills
Excellent telephone manner, confidence, and enthusiasm
Excellent IT skills
Experience in multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines
An excellent team player with experience in delivering high standards of customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, friendly business that can offer ongoing training and development. An excellent benefits package is on offer including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, with an additional day at 3 years, another at 5 years, another at 10 years, and 2 more at 15 years, pension scheme, and healthcare. Hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm on site at their office in Wrotham.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...