- Job Reference: CS/GD/2
- Date Posted: 10 June 2022
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Dartford, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Benefits
- Sector: Media & Publishing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Experienced Graphic Designer
Competitive salary and great benefits
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
KHR is working with an established creative agency who are looking to recruit an experienced Graphic Designer in the North Kent area. My client is looking for enthusiastic designers who have a passion for brand and marketing. You will have the opportunity to put your skills to work by solving business problems with creativity.
This new role requires someone with excellent Adobe Creative skills, attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines. You will have at least three years of experience in an agency Graphic Design role.
You will work at the heart of the fast-paced studio where clients range from start-ups to established global brands, and work varies across design, digital, advertising and events.
- Experience working in a design studio or creative agency
- Excellent Adobe CC skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are essential, After Effects/Premiere a bonus)
- Exceptional conceptual thinking, curiosity and an abundance of design ideas
- The ability to take design concepts through to final execution
- Good knowledge of print production
- Experience working with clients, good communication skills and the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships
- Confident, collaborative and friendly
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- 2:1 or higher Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Brand communication or similar
- Design agency and client experience are required
Please send us your portfolio along with your C.V.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...