Health and Safety Administrator
- Job Reference: AS/SSN/HSADM
- Date Posted: 26 July 2022
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Snodland, Kent
- Salary: £27,000 to £28,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Benefits
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Role: Health and Safety Administrator
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30
My client, an international leading manufacturing company based in Snodland is currently recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Administrator to join their rapidly expanding company.
As the Administrator, you will be working as part of a busy team, the ideal candidate will be a quality-driven organised individual who is able to work under pressure while maintaining a strong customer focus.
- At least 1 year of admin experience
- Health and Safety experience (any)
- A good initiative and can-do attitude
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, and responding to phone calls and emails in order to keep the business operations running smoothly
- General office administration including filing, diary management & reports
- Other duties in various departments during busy periods
- Minimum 1 years experience within an administrative setting or similar
- Health and Safety Experience
- Minimum 5 C grade or above GCSEs including English and Maths
- Must have experience using SAP Software
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy and varied role, if you are interested please apply below and a consultant will be in touch.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...