HR Office Coordinator
- Job Reference: AS/SNMA/HROFC
- Date Posted: 2 February 2024
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: West Malling, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Competitive + Benefits
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Role: HR Office Coordinator
Location: Near Maidstone (On Site)
Hours: 37.5 Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
KHR has partnered with a well-renowned, market-leading manufacturer who is currently recruiting for a HR Office Coordinator to join their team permanently. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business, assisting with HR and Administrative duties in their Kent site.
As an HR Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for the administration, organisation, and smooth running of the office, whilst providing an efficient and effective environment. You will create a positive and welcoming environment for visitors and staff and deliver a quality administrative support service to meet business requirements. The ideal candidate will be an active member of the HR team, supporting the HR Manager with some HR-related responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To act as the first point of contact for all communications, ensuring notices and TV updates are managed on behalf of the Company.
- To provide general administrative support to the HR Manager.
- Supporting the HR Manager in the onboarding process
- Managing office supplies, such as stationery and refreshments.
- Working with the HR team to run such events as the Talent Development Programme, Inspiring Leadership Programme, Leadership Engagement Day, Team Briefings, etc.
- Raising purchase orders via SAP.
- Organising high-profile VIP visits to the site.
- Scheduling travel arrangements for senior executives.
- Creating informative posters using Publisher as and when required.
-To report any significant hazards and defects that could lead to harm or injury to a person, the environment, or company property.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within an HR Admin / Office Manager / PA position
- Can confidently deal with people and situations that may arise
- Confidentiality is key within this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to manage several tasks simultaneously and prioritise effectively
- Good understanding of HR values either through general experience or whilst working - The desire to achieve CIPD Level 3
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare following probation
- Subsidised breakfast and lunch
- Paid learning and development including achieving CIPD status
- Free on-site gym
- Pension contributions
- EAP Schemes
- Wellbeing Days
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...