Role: Humanities Teacher
Contract: Full-time, part-time, temporary
Salary: £130-260 per day
Dates: February ongoing
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
Are you a passionate Humanities Teacher seeking a fulfilling and flexible role in the Tonbridge area? Your next career move begins with Three R’s Teacher Recruitment. We are actively searching for dedicated educators to join our team and provide subject-specific cover for Humanities.
Elevate your teaching career by embracing the dynamic world of supply teaching. Enjoy flexibility, achieve work-life balance, and immerse yourself in the diverse educational settings Tonbridge has to offer. Join our team today to explore exciting opportunities – we operate across all areas of Kent and can find work local to you in Tonbridge.
Responsibilities of Humanities Teacher:
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons to secondary students, covering various subjects within the Humanities spectrum.
- Adapt to different teaching environments, fostering a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Implement the school's curriculum and ensure student progress.
- Manage classroom behaviour and promote a safe learning environment.
Requirements of Humanities Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification with a degree in Humanities subject.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching Key Stage 3-4 within the Humanities subjects. Key Stage 5 an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to thrive in diverse educational settings.
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- MUST BE LOCATED in Kent and possess the relevant Right to Work in the UK.
What Three R’s Teacher Recruitment offer:
- Competitive Pay: We offer competitive daily rates, ranging from £130-260, ensuring you are rewarded for your expertise and dedication.
- Flexibility: As a supply teacher, you'll have the freedom to choose when and where you work, accommodating your lifestyle and personal commitments.
- Variety: Gain experience in a variety of schools and settings, enhancing your skills and broadening your teaching horizons.
- Opportunity: Longer-term and permanent roles available with a dedicated team to support matching you into the right school.
- Supportive Team: Join our supportive and experienced team that understands your needs. We are here to assist you every step of the way.
- Local Expertise: With five strategically located offices in Ashford, Medway, Dartford, Thanet, and Tonbridge, we offer county-wide coverage, ensuring we can match you with schools near you.
Don't miss the chance to be part of our team and contribute to the maintaining the proud education status of Tonbridge. With immediate opportunities available, you can make a positive impact on students' lives today. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 130 3338.
Note: We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates will undergo compliance checks and require an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service (or be willing to apply). Applicants MUST BE LOCATED IN KENT for both registration and work, as well as hold the relevant Right to Work in the UK.