Here's an interesting aspect to insurance, not just a standard insurance broker but something a bit different. If you would like to start a career working for as company which deals with niche markets then try Solar Protect. They are an insurance broker with a difference and you wont get bored working here. Do you have the necessary qualities of attention to detail and an interest in more obscure aspects of insurance, maybe this is the position for you?
Bus routes available, free parking
Description of Vacancy
Solar insurance services have been established since 1996. We are a Kent based insurance broker that service all types of clients & policies.
We are looking to recruit an insurance administrator for our office.
The role will include a variety of tasks such as:
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls
- Inviting renewal to existing clients
- Obtaining new business quotations and renewal terms from insurers
- Liaising with Insurers and Clients pre and post-sale of New Business or Renewal
- Document storage and retrieval
You must have:
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Insurance industry experience
£158.40 per week
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- Computer Literate
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to prioritise work and be self-motivated
- Excellent telephone manor and communication
GCES A-C/ 9-4 in English, Maths, Science
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard - Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.