Working in an office within a team of insurance professionals. Learning how to send insurance.
Bus routes available, free parking
Description of Vacancy
Solar insurance services have been established since 1996. We are a Kent based insurance broker that service all types of clients & policies.
We are looking to recruit an insurance administrator for our office.
The role will include a variety of tasks such as:
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls
- Inviting renewal to existing clients
- Obtaining new business quotations and renewal terms from insurers
- Liaising with Insurers and Clients pre and post-sale of New Business or Renewal
- Document storage and retrieval
You must have:
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Insurance industry experience
£150.00 a week
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- Computer Literate
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to prioritise work and be self-motivated
- Excellent telephone manor and communication
GCES A-C/ 9-4 in English, Maths, Science
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard - Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.