Join a company with professional outlook and a diverse perspective where you can gain experience in the insurance industry. We set the bar high and will help you succeed your way.
39 minutes on bus 2 from Park Street, Ashford then a 1 minute walk from the bus stop.
Description of Vacancy
You’ll go into a role with real responsibilities, exposure to client assignments and the opportunity to build up valuable experience. With Haden Welbeck behind you, you’ll learn and develop the skills to succeed in your chosen role.
You will be trained to deal with customers face to face and over the telephone.
- Quality checking work received to ensure fit for processing
- Supporting set up of new Client/Underwriter/Third party accounts
- Working with compliance
- Managing accounts and invoicing
- Processing premiums
- Liaising with customers
- Credit control and following up of premiums
- Preparation and assistance in client paperwork
- Assist with completion of missing data for KPI Performance purposes
- Data collection and input as required
£5.50 per hour for a 35 hour week
£192.50 per week
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
2 x 15 minute breaks
1 hour lunch (unpaid)
- A desire to provide outstanding customer service
- The ability to learn and communicate about products effectively
- Experience in customer service an advantage
- Neat handwriting
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- GCSE qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of creating and updating basic documents in Word
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Driven and determined individual
- Great listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well Presented
GCSE Level 4/5 (or Grade A-C) in English and Maths, or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities. Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.