Role: Maths Teacher
Contract: Part-time, temporary
Salary: 135 - 205 per day
Dates: Term 4 - 6 (Feb-July)
Location: Dover, Kent
Are you a passionate Maths teacher seeking an exciting opportunity at a renowned Independent school in the Dover area? Three R's are seeking a dedicated Maths teacher to join this historic institution, a cohort of top-performing teachers and students all committed to achieving academic excellence. The role is to start in Term 4 and continue until the end of the academic year with flexibility for either 3 or 4 days a week.
Maths Teacher Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective Maths lessons for Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Provide comprehensive marking and feedback to students to support their progress.
- Adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students and promote academic growth.
- Contribute to the school's ethos of academic excellence and uphold its traditions of excellence in education.
Maths Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification with specialism or degree
- Experience teaching Maths at Key Stages 3 and 4 essential; Key Stage 5 experience is advantageous.
- Strong commitment to academic excellence and student achievement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and deliver effective lessons, incorporating innovative teaching methods.
What Three R's Teacher Recruitment offer:
- Opportunity: Teach at a prestigious Independent school whose reputation will be a significant CV-builder and open doors to career progression.
- Competitive Pay: We offer competitive daily rates, ranging from 135-205 per day, ensuring you are rewarded for your expertise and dedication.
- Support: A supportive and collaborative work environment as well as ongoing, dedicated support from the Three R's team throughout your role.
- Established experience: For over 20 years we've built and developed the relationship with our schools to ensure we have the right knowledge and client advantage to secure you work to your requirements.
Don't miss the chance to join this historic school and be a part of a Kent's academic excellence. Apply now and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 130 3338.
Note: We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates will undergo compliance checks and require an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service (or be willing to apply). Applicants MUST BE LOCATED IN KENT for both registration and work, as well as hold the relevant Right to Work in the UK.