An exciting opportunity has come up and we are seeking a manager for our very vibrant nursery. This will give the opportunity for an experienced leader to work at St Faith’s, which provides a happy and caring environment producing children who care deeply about one another and their school community.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and ambitious leader to join a supportive, caring and professional team. The successful candidate will be experienced in nursery management and Early Years provision and will be responsible for the daily running and administration of the nursery, working with the Headteacher to lead an already successful nursery to a new level.
We invite applications from high quality candidates to contribute further to standards of excellence, who love children and aspire to work in a happy and fulfilling environment.
- Nursery qualification such as CACHE Diploma in Child
Care and Education, NVQ Level 3, 4 or 5 in Children’s
- Minimum three years of similar nursery experience.
- Evidence of a commitment to continuing professional
Skills & Aptitudes
- A confident and capable leader with the ability to motivate a team through one’s own excellent practice and development of others.
- Ability to create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment.
- Be able to develop and maintain good professional relationships and contribute positively to all aspects of School life.
- Ability to set high standards and to be a positive role model for staff and pupils.
Be able to motivate and inspire pupils.
- Excellent communication skills, in verbal and written form
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A good standard of written, oral and IT skill
Please apply via the link https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1927188
St Faith's Prep School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo appropriate pre-appointment child protection screening.
Wishford schools are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Appointments will be made solely on merit and will be made without regard to age, disability, gender, nationality, race, colour, ethnicity, or religion.