Nursery Room Leader Full Time
We are looking for a qualified Early Years Practitioner to lead a team of staff. Your role will include being able to lead a team of early years educators ensuring that a high level of care is provided to all children, hold team meetings with your staff, identify training requirements making sure that all training is up to date and that any training undertaken is disseminated down to other staff across the nursery, hold supervision sessions and other responsibilities required from a senior member of the nursery staff.
Other responsible within the room but not limited to the following:
- Working along side another Room Leader carrying out SEND responsibilities across the nursery
- Ensuring the safeguarding and wellbeing of all children is always met
- Providing stimulating and well-planned experiences within the early year’s foundation stage curriculum.
- Being proactive and showing commitment to ensuring that all children attending the setting, receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive stimulating play experiences, which meet their individual needs and interests
- Acting as key person for an allocated group of children, ensuring care and planning of experiences meet their individual needs, interest and next steps of development
- Building strong relationships with parents ensuring they feel valued and supported in developing learning at home
- To keep abreast of all local and national changes that affect early years.
For a job description and application pack please click apply below
Hours: 37.5 per week working shift pattern between 07:30 and 6pm 7 ½ hrs a day (37.5 hrs per week)
Required Qualification: Level 3 Early Years Qualification minimum.
Desired qualifications: Up to date SEND training although training will be provided and MUST hold a L3 Early Years Qualification.
Salary: £10:17 per hour (pay review pending)