Production Operative (full training opportunity)
- Job Reference: HC/ProdOP/SM
- Date Posted: 15 November 2023
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Paddock Wood, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: 2 year training programme, holiday, pension, bonus
- Sector: Construction & Building Services, Manufacturing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Salary on offer is in accordance with age and experience. On top of this, you will also be enrolled onto a 2 year inhouse training programme where you will learn all the business has to offer, have 28 days holiday, pension, regular salary reviews, discretionary bonus, and be provided with uniform.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join a leading reputable manufacturer with customers around the world, have extensive on the job training, and the chance to grow and develop both personally and professionally then please keep reading and apply.
We are working with a leading company that manufactures its own brand products and installs them across the UK and Europe; who at present are looking to hire a Trainee Production Operative.
The Trainee Production Operative position encompasses a varied range of responsibilities in both Sevenoaks and Marden.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining correct stock levels
- Creating samples in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Be trained on, and use a variety of machines safely and efficiently
- Processing samples including cutting, sanding, labelling, and packaging
- Supporting other areas of the business when required
- Working on live jobs in a timely manner
- General workshop duties to ensure a clean and organised environment
The ideal candidate will be a practical person with a positive team attitude to be based in their team in Sevenoaks and Marden. The Trainee Production Operative role is varied and would suit someone who is flexible in their approach to tasks and willing to learn. Experience in practical roles or a practical mindset is key to the role. You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle in order to be considered.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...