- Job Reference: AS/SNMA/REEB
- Date Posted: 17 November 2023
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: + Company Benefits
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Role: Reliability Engineer (Electrical Bias)
£Competitive + Company Benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am until 4:30pm (40 hours per week)
Our client, a leading international manufacturer, is currently recruiting for a Reliability Engineer to join their growing team on the outskirts of Maidstone.
As the Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for the management and functionality of all things electrical engineering, where the focus is predominantly on reliability and preventive maintenance. You will be responsible for all electrical, Instrumentation, and process control maintenance activities associated with the site which include the paper machine, winder, stock prep plant, effluent treatment areas, and all site services.
- To be the site Reliability Engineer (Electrical Bias) responsible for statutory and mandatory proactive maintenance requirements of all electrical distribution and control systems across the site and to set and enforce site electrical standards.
- To be or to manage the site competent person for radiation and recognised as the Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS), needs to have an acute awareness of implications and requirements for site radiation sources.
- To be the Senior Authorised Person for all HV work and problem rectification
- Technically competent in Electrical Engineering at a senior level in order to drive and support the one-site team and any E&I contractors attending the site.
- To manage, support, and encourage the section of the E&I side of the engineering department responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the plant and associated equipment.
What we are looking for:
- A Competent Electrical Engineer with a degree in Electrical Engineering or similar, or
working towards an Electrical Degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a senior maintenance position, responding to breakdowns that have an immediate effect on plant safety; environmental release, or plant performance and the individual must work quickly towards the resolution of any immediate problems.
- To have professional accreditation at minimum IEng level and work towards or achieved
- NEBOSH safety certificate
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...