Sales Account Manager
- Job Reference: HC/SalesAM/PW2
- Date Posted: 21 July 2022
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Paddock Wood, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Great commission structure, Hybrid working + lots more!
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Account Manager (Sales)
Paddock Wood, Kent
Hybrid working available
££ + Fantastic commission structure
If you are an experienced sales professional, that is motivated by an impressive commission structure and enthusiastic about health and fitness then this role could be for you!
KHR Recruitment is working with a leading supplier of products in the health and fitness industry who is looking for a motivated Sales Account Manager to join their established and rapidly growing team.
Based 3 days per week from their modern offices in Paddock Wood the Sales Account Manager will manage a portfolio of customers with their day-to-day needs. The core responsibilities will be to maintain and grow sales and increase the distribution of all core brands.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
* Deliver sales results from an allocated customer portfolio in line with company objectives and growth strategy
* Execute the sales and marketing strategy to target key accounts
* Maintaining and growing existing accounts and attending client visits
* Inputting information and sales results onto the internal database
* Actively seeking ways to improve and develop sales techniques and strategies
* Developing customer relationships to grow account spending through upselling and cross-selling
* Reporting directly to the Sales Manager who is responsible for coaching and personal development of the team
* Visiting clients onsite
* Previous new and existing sales experience
* Ability to manage a large portfolio of customers
* Ability to build rapport easily ad effectively
* Good understanding of sales methods in re-sale channels
* Passion to build relationships
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* High energy, driven attitude
* Consistent organisational and time-management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and telephone manner
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
What's in the package for you?
- Competitive salary and strong bonus structure
- Hybrid working 3 days office - 2 days home
- Opportunities to make an impact and develop your skills
- 28 days of holidays per annum (Including Bank Holidays)
- Car parking on site
- Modern working environment
- Real opportunities for progression
- Friendly team
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Brand new office and pool table
- Beer, wine, and drinks fridge
To be considered please apply today!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...