- Job Reference: LB/SalesAdminSA3/AS
- Date Posted: 2 February 2024
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Salary: £24,000 to £26,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Benefits
- Sector: Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Location: Marden, Tonbridge
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum (DOE)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am until 5pm
We are working with a leading distribution company who are actively looking for a Sales Administrator to start ASAP. If you are well-organised with a positive attitude, and previous experience in customer service, account management, or administration, then this could be the role for you!
The customer service team acts as the first point of contact for customers via the telephone, email, and trade counter. You will be processing orders on the internal system and liaising with all departments across the life cycle of an order. The role also entails account management/care duties. You will be responsible for contacting existing and old customers, to check their needs are being met. It is an important part of the job to know the company's products, services, and clients.
- General administrative duties
- Responding to sales enquiries and developing your knowledge of company products
- Providing proactive customer care to existing and new customers, to help manage their needs
- Discussing products with potential customers who have visited the website
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date (Contact details, customer queries, complaint management)
- Serving customers face to face, including with cash handling
- Liaising with Purchasing, Operations, and Sales colleagues about customers' requirements
- Customer Service experience across the telephone and face-to-face
- Computer literate and an ability to learn new systems quickly
- Confident to speak to existing and new customers
- Proactive with your work
- Flexibility and willingness to react and assist as situations develop
- Ability to multi-task
- Take responsibility for key project deliverables
- Project and/or project experience would be beneficial
- Flexible, open, and a positive attitude essential
- Geographical knowledge of the country and road network
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...