Working for Wards of Kent, you get out what you put in..... and our people put in so much… We genuinely enjoy helping people and are the kind of people that make our customers’ day better just for speaking to them
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.8/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- A company that invests in its people with ongoing training and development
- Being mentored by senior colleagues who have bags of experience and who are keen to share their experiences to help you be “the best you can be”
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- We respond to many inbound calls and so our customers’ experience starts with YOU! So whether we are helping people to sell or buy their property, you will need to make them feel welcomed and looked after as soon as you speak to them
- Recognise the opportunity to help further and present useful additional products and services we supply such as mortgages, conveyancing etc.,
- Instinctively know how to initiate potential leads and refer customers to relevant colleagues
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients and the team in branch
- See a target and exceed it
- Firstly (and obviously!) a fantastic telephone manner!
- You will need some real get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- A great work ethic and the desire to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”.
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love hearing he excitement in your customers’ voices when you help find them the perfect property!
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect.
- Basic Salary: £18,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings:£25,000 - £30,000
- Location: Medway City Estate
- Shift Pattern:Monday – Saturday, 8.45am – 18.00pm (4 shift patterns 08:45-5pm, 09:00-5.15pm, 09:15 – 5.45pm and 09:45-6pm) - Two Saturdays in 3.
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
(Your commission is personal to your results and in your first year you can expect to earn up to £25,000. However, as you develop your skills and progress up the promotional ladder, your earnings can easily reach 3 or 4 times that amount!)