Fallow Management are excited to offer the opportunity to join our team as a Security Officer in the Northfleet area, covering both weekdays, nights and weekends.
We are looking for an experienced Security Officer to work as part of a team providing front desk support and general security checks.
SIA Licence is essential, computer knowledge and good customer service skills are desirable.
Working an average of 28 hours per week at £11.05 per hour. However, if desirable it can be 40 hours per week. There is always the opportunity for overtime and the successful applicant will be required to be flexible and be able to cover some holidays and sickness.
- Competitive salary
- Full uniform provided
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity to work at other local sites
- Flexible working to include a mixture of days, nights and weekends
- Performance and long service awards for 5, 10, 15 years.
- Company caravan free of use to staff members
- You will receive a birthday card from us every year
What to expect:
- To provide a visible uniformed deterrent
- To contribute to the safety and security of the client’s premises and staff
- Ensure the safety of staff and visitors
- To understand and implement any Fire and Safety evacuation procedures
- To assist, if required by the client, with staff and contractor searches
- To provide front desk support
- Regular drug and alcohol tests will be carried out
Part-time hours: 28 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.05 per hour