Senior Sales Manager
- Job Reference: HC/SenSalesMan/M
- Date Posted: 17 November 2023
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Competitive + Benefits
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Senior Sales Manager (Commercial FMCG)
Monday to Friday (40hpw)
Generous base salary + life insurance, critical illness cover, pension, vitality health care, Bupa dental care, holiday allowance, and discretionary annual bonus.
We are currently working with a leading fresh produce business based near Maidstone; who due to some exciting changes, are currently seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager to continue driving the business forward whilst maintaining key accounts.
The position requires a passionate, driven, and commercially-astute sales professional who is willing to go the extra mile to achieve the results expected. You will ideally come from a Fresh Produce (FMCG) background with a solid understanding of key account management, supply and demand forecasting, and delivering on budgets.
Day-to-Day Duties and Responsibilities
- Take full accountability for select customers
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure S&D is optimised
- Prepare and conduct monthly reviews with selected customers
- Conduct seasonal reviews for category management and planning
- Work in collaboration with other departments including Procurement, Supply Chain, Technical, and Production
- Have a solid understanding of product range and keep up to date with new information
- Be involved with promotional and demand planning with commercial teams
- Grow and develop a sales team
- Support the Sales Director and oversee the team regarding market information
- Previous experience working in a similar sales role, preferably within the fresh produce sector
- Ability to build rapport with key customers
- Previous experience liaising with overseas teams, knowledge of import/export is advantageous
- Have well-developed personal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with leadership and management skills
- A proactive approach to sales with a strong international focus
- Be confident in writing reports and presenting data findings
- Be flexible to work 1 in 4 weekends (mornings only from home)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good IT skills
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...