Site Project Supervisor
- Job Reference: AS/MA/PSFTC
- Date Posted: 12 February 2024
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Neg + Benefits and Bonus
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Role: Site Project Supervisor (FTC)
£Competitive + Company Bonus & Benefits inc free Healthcare, On-site gym, subsidised lunch, EAP schemes, financial assistance, etc
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am until 4:30pm (40 hours per week)
Our client, a leading international manufacturer, is currently recruiting for a Site Project Supervisor to join the business at a time of continuous growth. This position is an 18-month FTC.
As the Site Project Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the key stages of project implementation and execution through to the commissioning phase and final site testing. You will be someone who prides yourself on delivering high-quality projects within specifications and budgets.
- Day-to-day supervision of contractors delivering projects on site including civil, electrical, and mechanical work.
- Reviewing RAMS and demonstrating high safety standards and challenging unsafe acts.
- Planning and preparation of daily and weekly activities.
- Liaising directly with other site services including Production, Engineering, and Utilities.
- Working closely with OEM suppliers, subcontractors, and stakeholders to ensure that project scope and specifications are thoroughly investigated and understood to ensure deliverables of quality, timely delivery, and agreed budgets are realised.
- Detailed planning of activities to ensure that available time and resources are used to maximum efficiency within a highly time-constrained and fast-paced manufacturing operation.
- Source and manage specialist resources to support finding bespoke solutions.
- Manage approved budgets and documentation methods.
What we are looking for:
- Previous Civil Engineering experience working within Construction.
- HND / HNC or similar in Engineering and/or Project Management.
- Experience in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Ideally exposure to manufacturing plants.
- Must be able to provide clear evidence of project engineering and project supervision/management.
- Preferable work experience within a manufacturing or continuous process environment.
- Understand Control methods to protect the environment when undertaking project work.
- Worked as a lead engineer on multiple CAPEX projects in a fast-paced and dynamic process-driven environment.
- Proficient in Gantt chart programming
- Proactive and innovative approach to problem resolution, keen focus on time pressures at critical project phases.
- SAP user experience.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends