Supply Chain Co Ordinator
- Job Reference: AS/MA/TON/SCOO
- Date Posted: 28 July 2022
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Tonbridge, Kent
- Salary: £27,000 to £30,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Company Benefits
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Position: Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Marden, Kent
Salary: £28000 - £30000 (DOE)
Are you well-organised? Do you have experience in manufacturing or production? Do you have knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics?
We are working with a leading distribution company who are actively looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to start immediately. If you are a well-organised and self-motivated individual, with experience in logistics and supply chain, this is the job for you!
- Assisting with stock management, forecasting, and stock movement between internal sites
- Assisting with supply chain management, admin for deliveries direct to customers and own sites
- Placing purchase orders with suppliers, confirming delivery dates and following up goods in bookings
- Liaising with the Operations, Customer Service and Sales teams on stock requirements
- Updating technical specification documentation held on central system
- Investigating stock queries
- Investigating invoice queries
- Monitoring supplier quality and service level complaints (NCRs & KPIs)
- Customs clearance (cover for Operations Admin)
- Reconciling transport invoices (cover for Operations Admin)
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Problem-solving skills
- IT literate
- Dynamic, motivated, reliable team player
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, No Weekends!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...