Role: Supply Teacher (Secondary Teacher)
Contract: Full-time, part-time, temporary
Salary: 110-230 per day
Dates: February ongoing
Location: Medway, Kent
Exciting opportunities for Secondary Supply Teacher roles in Medway
Are you a versatile and dedicated Secondary Teacher looking for variety and flexibility work opportunities in Medway? Join our esteemed team as a Secondary Supply Teacher, where you can make a positive impact on students' lives while enjoying the flexibility to cover specific subjects or provide general cover across mixed subjects.
The ideal Secondary Supply Teacher will:
- Showcase versatility with adaptable teaching skills, delivering engaging and effective lessons across various year groups
- Be well-experienced in teaching students of Key Stage 3-4 and familiar with the curriculum (Key Stage 5 an advantage but not essential)
- Have a strong understanding of diverse learning needs in order to adjust teaching methods to enhance the learning experience for all students
- Demonstrate excellent classroom management skills, fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment that supports academic success
- Infuse creativity and energy into the classroom to inspire young minds and instil a love for learning
Three R's Teacher Recruitment are education specialists across Kent for the last 20 years. We offer support and guidance in matching you to the best teaching opportunities that reflect your expertise, experience and dedication to education. With us you will benefit from:
- Competitive Pay: Enjoy a competitive daily rate, ranging from 110 - 230 or based on the teacher payscale, ensuring you are duly rewarded for your expertise and dedication.
- Professional Development: With opportunities for longer-term roles that can transition from temp-to-perm, we can ensure in advance that we match the right school to your teaching style and ethos. We provide ongoing assistance to advance and progress your career limitlessly to wherever you aspire.
- Supportive Team: Join our experienced and supportive team, well-versed in understanding your individual needs and requirements.
- Flexibility: Ease the pressures of full-time teaching with the flexibility of supply. Whether it be work-life balance in the days you work, reduced classroom admin, planning and marking or having more control over the work you accept.
- Local Expertise: With our strategic office locations across Kent, including our Ashford head office and Medway branch, we ensure that you have opportunities close to home.
If you're ready to join the benefits of supply teaching as a Secondary Supply Teacher with us then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 130 3338.
For more teaching opportunities or to register you interest in joining Three R's Teacher Recruitment contact us today at 3rs-ltd.co.uk | email@example.com | 0345 130 3338
Note: Three R's Teacher Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undergo compliance checks. Applicants must be located in Kent and hold the relevant Right to Work in the UK