As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- A great home/work life balance as we can offer work that suits you
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
- Flexibility to work where and when you want
Looking for a KS1 teacher for this Canterbury Primary who is a passionate and experienced teacher, able to provide a stimulating and enabling, learning environment. This ambitious school is in an idyllic location who believe in raising standards and providing stimulating learning experiences for young minds. Looking for a rigorous practitioner with a creative flare and zest to bring learning to life for all our pupils. In search of a teacher who is experienced and skilful in challenging each pupil, whatever their starting point. This School has high expectations, needs a proactive teacher, who can collaborate well with others and support the schools future aspirations.
This is for a temporary long term role with an immediate start.
You should have the following:
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be an outstanding engaging teacher with a proven record of successful results
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
- Committed to the maximum possible prospects and pupil results
- Aims to be a resourceful and dynamic member of the school team
- Has a enthusiasm for teaching and tuition
- Excellent behaviour management skills
Please contact us today to register.