As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- A great home/work life balance as we can offer work that suits you
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
- Flexibility to work where and when you want
We are looking for a enthusiastic and dedicated teacher KS2 to join this outstanding school in Dartford, they are looking for an exceptional practitioner with a clear understanding of the Primary Curriculum, eager and thorough with good organisation skills, committed to promoting high standards of behaviour, attainment and progress, a respectable team worker with a sense of humour and a brilliant communicator.
This is for a temporary long term role with an immediate start.
You should have the following:
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be an outstanding engaging teacher with a proven record of successful results
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
- Committed to the maximum possible prospects and pupil results
- Aims to be a resourceful and dynamic member of the school team
- Has a enthusiasm for teaching and tuition
- Excellent behaviour management skills
Please contact us today to register.