As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- A great home/work life balance as we can offer work that suits you
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
- Flexibility to work where and when you want
We are looking for a passionate and talented KS1 teacher to join this hardworking and friendly Ashford Shool. The successful candidate will have a real ambition to stretch, challenge and inspire children to academic success in all its forms. They will be an innovative practitioner and be fully supportive of the all-round ethos and strategic vision of the school.
We are looking for
- an individual who enjoys working with children
- someone who has the ability to meet the needs of all learners
- a passionate skilled teacher with good subject knowledge
- a team player
- someone who has a sense of fun and enthusiasm
This is for a temporary long term role with an immediate start.
You should have the following:
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be an outstanding engaging teacher with a proven record of successful results
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
- Committed to the maximum possible prospects and pupil results
- Aims to be a resourceful and dynamic member of the school team
- Has a enthusiasm for teaching and tuition
- Excellent behaviour management skills
Please contact us today to register.