As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- A great home/work life balance as we can offer work that suits you
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
- Flexibility to work where and when you want
We are looking for a KS1 teacher to join this Maidstone Primary School, friendly close-knit team where staff are respected and valued and staff wellbeing is high on everybody’s agenda. This school thrives on developing strong relationships with pupils, parents, staff and is at the heart of the local community. They have a culture of high expectations and promoting a strong sense of independence for their children, so they enjoy their learning and make good progress. They are looking for a passionate and dedicated teacher who can uphold their high standards to join their team.
This is for a temporary long term role with an immediate start.
You should have the following:
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be an outstanding engaging teacher with a proven record of successful results
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
- Committed to the maximum possible prospects and pupil results
- Aims to be a resourceful and dynamic member of the school team
- Has a enthusiasm for teaching and tuition
- Excellent behaviour management skills
Please contact us today to register.