As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- A great home/work life balance as we can offer work that suits you
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
- Flexibility to work where and when you want
We are seeking a skilled, dedicated and inspiring MFL practitioner to join this Medway School, the successful candidate will have strong subject knowledge and ability, excellent teaching skills, the capacity to inspire and motivate their students to achieve outstanding results. Must have the desire to make a real difference and contribution to our school. An action-research based approach to teaching and learning has been central to this Schools improvement journey in recent years, they wholeheartedly believe in investing in staff’s continued professional development in the same way that they expect their teachers to invest in students.
This is for a temporary long term role looking to start in September for the first two academic terms.
You should have the following:
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be an outstanding engaging teacher with a proven record of successful results
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
- Committed to the maximum possible prospects and pupil results
- Aims to be a resourceful and dynamic member of the school team
- Has a enthusiasm for teaching and tuition
- Excellent behavior management skills
Please contact us today to register.