As a TA with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- A great home/work life balance as we can offer work that suits you
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
- Flexibility to work where and when you want
This Maidstone School is looking for an experienced, inspirational, and creative teaching assistant to join their team. You should have experience of working in a Primary School setting; your ability to understand how children learn and skill to enable progress are more important than which phase you have experience in.
- is dynamic, flexible and creative and has a clear understanding of effective practice
- has proven ability to improve outcomes for children
- is happy to take on whole class teaching cover including at short notice
- has excellent interpersonal skills
- is a keen team player
- is keen to participate in the wider life of the school
Full time temporary role until the end of the academic year.