Trainee Media Sales Executive - Advertising (Motorsport)
- Job Reference: AJ/TMSE
- Date Posted: 21 June 2022
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Ashford, Kent
- Salary: £18,000 to £23,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Uncapped OTE + Benefits
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Do you have a passion for Motorsports? Are you looking to join a growing business that can offer training and development in a sales role? If so, this could be the role for you!
We are currently working with a leading Kent based media business.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking a Trainee Media Sales Executive to join their established team based in Ashford.
The Trainee Media Sales Executive will be responsible for achieving both retention and growth across a portfolio of existing accounts and successfully closing new business opportunities across niche Motorsports magazines, websites and events.
Trainee Media Sales Executive responsibilities will include:
* Management and growth of an existing business customer base in line with revenue and volume targets.
* Canvassing and closing of new business in line with revenue and volume targets.
* Proactive retention of any cancelling business.
* Achieve agreed performance KPI's.
* Actively participate in any personal or team-based training.
* Contributing to team ethic and being a positive ambassador.
* Maintenance of all required reporting or contact management systems.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Previous sales experience is advantageous but not essential.
* The ability to build and develop excellent client relationships.
* An interest in motorsports would be an advantage.
* A full driving licence is essential for travel to and from client meetings/events.
Hours for this role are 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4pm Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing media business that can offer a competitive salary coupled with benefits including:
20 days annual leave rising to 25 days after completion of 12 months service, monthly commission, an additional days' leave to be taken on or around your birthday, statutory sick pay, company pension scheme, social events.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...