Trainee Production Operative
- Job Reference: AS/AJ/TON/TPO
- Date Posted: 19 July 2022
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Tonbridge, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: + Bonus
- Sector: Warehousing & Manufacturing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Role: Trainee Production Operative
Hours: Monday to Friday 0730 - 1630hrs.
Our client, a rapidly expanding manufacturer with an excellent reputation for high-quality goods, is looking to recruit a Production Operative to join their team on a permanent basis.
This position would suit someone who enjoys working within a hands-on environment who is looking to develop their technical skills.
Candidates should have:
- A strong work ethic and a 'can do' attitude.
- The desire to work in a practical and 'hands-on' environment.
- Good accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
- Educated to GCSE level with good numeracy skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period).
- Opportunity for overtime as business requires.
No experience is necessary as full workplace training will be given.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...