- Job Reference: RA/01/SWA/Veh
- Date Posted: 6 February 2024
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Swanley, Kent
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Great Benefits
- Sector: Automotive
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician with experience working in a busy and productive environment?
Our client based in Swanley is currently recruiting for a Vehicle Technician to join their company permanently.
- Vehicle maintenance, diagnostics, and repairs on modern and classic cars
- Possess great knowledge on a wide range of systems
- Use hand tools and power tools to complete repairs and maintenance tasks
- Proven experience as a Vehicle Technician
- Strong mechanical knowledge and aptitude
- Adaptability to work with a range of the brand's cars, modern and classic
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
They are hiring immediately, so apply today!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...