- Job Reference: HC/WhouseAdmin
- Date Posted: 7 November 2023
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Paddock Wood, Kent
- Salary: £11.25 Per Hour
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension, holiday, training, perm potential
- Sector: Administration, Warehousing & Manufacturing
- Job Type: Temporary
- Work Hours: Full Time
Paddock Wood, Kent
£11.25ph depending on experience
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
KHR are working with a reputable fulfilment centre based in Paddock Wood who are looking to hire an organised a Warehouse Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis.
The Warehouse Administrator will work for approximately 12 full weeks before moving into a permanent role.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operatives
- Administrative support to the Operations Manager
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, and distribution companies
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, picking, packing and dispatch of goods
- Organise all pick tasks on WMS for the daily operation
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary
- Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Ensure that all Warehouse queries are handled in an efficient and consistent manner
- Filing, Photocopying, Scanning
- Allocate rotas and arrange shifts for multiple operatives
- Previous experience working in a similar fulfilment environment
- Solid administration experience
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Experience organising staff rotas and delegating shifts
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced warehouse
- Own and wear a pair of safety boots when required
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...