- Job Reference: HC/Whouset2p1
- Date Posted: 15 November 2023
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Location: Paddock Wood, Kent
- Salary: £10.50 to £11.25 Per Hour
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension, holiday, training, perm potential
- Sector: Warehousing & Manufacturing
- Job Type: Temporary
- Work Hours: Full Time
Paddock Wood, Kent
£10.50 - £11.25ph depending on experience
5 shifts per week (45hpw) Must be able to work weekends
Perm salary £24,500 to £26,000
KHR are working with a reputable fulfilment centre based in Paddock Wood who are looking to hire multiple Warehouse Operatives on a temporary to permanent basis.
Operatives will work for approximately 12 full weeks before moving into a permanent role.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operatives
- Picking and packing orders ready for dispatch
- Using digital devices to process orders
- Managing incoming inventory, accepting, checking & booking in stock
- Organising and putting away incoming goods
- Replenishing stores when required
- Maintaining general cleanliness of the warehouse
- Adhering to H&S regulations
- Assisting with other ad-hoc duties as advised by the Warehouse Manager
- Previous experience working in a similar fulfilment environment
- Prior experience using a digital device for order-picking
- Have an adequate understanding of the English language for the purposes of H&S
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced warehouse
- Own and wear a pair of safety boots
Monday - Friday: 12pm - 10pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 6pm
15 / 30 / 15 minute or 60-minute break.
Operatives can be scheduled in 5 days across any of these shifts. Saturday & Sunday is treated as a normal day.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...